It’s time to cozy up in this eco-friendly hoodie dress that’s made of 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 15% recycled polyester. Whether you decide to wear it at home, outside, or to the office, you’ll feel extra comfy and warm.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.8 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Set-in sleeves
• Front pocket
• Inside self-fabric tape and half-moon at the back of the neck
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Twin needle topstitch on armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Single-needle topstitch on neckline and hood
• 1 × 1 rib at sleeves and bottom hem
• Split bottom side seams
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction and waste, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
NB: ACBA Trade is a subsidiary company of the African Circular Business Alliance. The proceeds from all products & services goes into our cause & projects for a circular economy and clean climate in Africa and the world.